Our Morzine based alpine cycling holidays include the following fully catered service as standard during your stay. Please contact us if there is anything else you think would make your holiday simply perfect.
- Breakfast daily with a cooked breakfast option of your choice on 6 mornings (on chalet day off, a continental breakfast will be laid out)
- Refuel after a hard day in the saddle with afternoon tea and cakes daily available from 4pm daily
- Complimentary pre dinner drinks with appetisers on 6 nights
- A balanced gourmet 4 course meal served on 6 nights (with special dietary requirements catered for) For whole chalet bookings the menu can be tailored to your specific needs
- Complimentary fine house wines served with dinner on 6 nights
- Evening turndown service on 6 nights
- Housekeeping daily
- A mid-week towel change is included
- Access to the spa facilities on 7 days
- On the chalet day off we give you the opportunity to try one of the many excellent local restaurants. We strongly recommend you try one of the many local Savoyard specialities.
- The chalet bar is available all day, with complimentary fresh ground coffee and Tea Pigs speciality teas.